Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Cloud Operations to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Lead and manage a globally dispersed 24x7 cloud operations team; Lead in the selection, performance management, developing, mentoring and coaching of cloud systems operators to drive results
- Provide oversight of day-to-day system maintenance activities, application and infrastructure availability issues; Plan and define the execution of establishing multi cloud service support process and practice including review and analysis of current cloud operational support processes and mapping to a future state for cloud systems support operating model
- Accountable for defining and implementing cloud systems support process and procedures in a multi-cloud environment
- Understand and identify cloud support relative to each cloud vendor platform type to plan and define short term and long term resources required for an effective ramp up of cloud systems support model that can be operationalized with an initial small team and scale up based on demand
- Work effectively with multi stakeholder, upper management to manage to acceptable outcomes in line with IT cloud Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) process and procedures; when required, define and document new SOP support procedures and work with various teams for support alignment and adoption in both onshore and offshore support model
- Identify, develop and document operational process procedures and assist with runbook implementations where there are gaps or missing procedures
- Minimum eight years of experience in technology, leading and managing a global IT operations organization in a large enterprise with experience within a cloud infrastructure environment, working with client and customer support in end to end delivery, experience with defining and implementing operational support agreements with tier structures such as 'silver, bronze, gold service support levels and experience with crafting
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Understanding of public cloud technologies – Azure, AWS, Google; able to conceptual and operationalize from an IT factory business model as this requires services mapping to define and operationalize end-to-end vision and understand how a logical work flow design will translate into one or more service deliverable work streams
- Experience in configuration management (tools like Terraform and Puppet) Technology understanding of API management solutions and their role across enabling an enterprise cloud
- Ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities
- U.S. Citizenship is required