TheAssociate Director position is a senior-level consulting staff position. This position requires a highly motivated problem solver with solid analytical ability, strong organizational skills, and a desire to advance within the organization. The work of anAssociate Director will involve both execution and oversight of engagement work streams that may be either qualitative orquantitative in nature, withresponsibilities to include: management of junior staff, design of statistical andfinancial analysis, modeling offinancialdata and markets, quality control, development and presentation of client deliverables, management of existing client relationships, industry research, and expansion of business.
Headquartered in Emeryville, California, BRG currently has over 40 offices across the United States and internationally. This position offers advancement opportunities within a rapidly growing expert services and consulting firm.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of all technical and management aspects of engagement requirements in their primary areas of expertise, as well as a thorough understanding of the business and financial principles of one or more industries.
- Delegate assignments to staff, instruct and monitor progress, and review work product for completeness and accuracy.
- Demonstrate consistent, balanced project delegation, supervision and leadership skills across all areas of an engagement.
- Generate client deliverables and make valuable contributions to expert reports.
- Manage client relationships and communicate results and work product as appropriate.
- Demonstrate creativity and efficient use of relevant software tools, analytical methods and computer models to develop solutions.
- Prioritize assignments and responsibilities in order to meet goals and deadlines.
- Take an active role in business development through management and expansion of projects and client relationships, development of project proposals and the creation of thought leadership papers, journal articles and presentations.
- A degree (e.g., BS, BBA, MBA, M.A., M.S., etc.) with clinical licensure (RN, PT, SLP RT, etc.) preferred
- 8 -10+ years of work experience with increasing responsibility with a focus on quality or performance improvement in a healthcare setting
- Excellent, demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen interest in quality analytics, strategy, process design and improvement methodology
- Desire and ability to manage processes and other consultants.
- Commitment to producing high quality analysis and attention to details.
- Desire to work within a team environment.
- Demonstrates an interest and aptitude in generating business and becoming known in the marketplace as an Expert in their field.