Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Associate Director of Clinical Database Programming to join our Data Management team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Oversee the development, maintenance and compliance of database builds and EDC standards in support of clinical studies, including but not limited to Edit Checks, CRF modules and standard/custom reports;
- Supervise Clinical DatabaseProgrammers in the performance of external data loads;
- Act as a resource for database issues and provide problem-solving with clinical databasetechnology, capabilities and functionality;
- Identify process deficiencies and propose improvements to optimize clinical programming processes;
- Supervise the Clinical Database Programming staff and assist with the hiring, training, and evaluation of Clinical DatabaseProgrammers;
- Participate in the development of departmental SOPs and any other relevantcontrolled documents; and
- Participate in business development meetings and activities as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematical science or related field;
- 5-7 years of experience in clinical database programming, preferable in a leadership role; and
- Extensive experience with the development, validation, execution, maintenance, documentation, and archival of clinical data targeted for regulatory submission;
- Proficient knowledge of SAS programming; and
- Experience with Medidata Rave.