Summary of This Role
This position is managing several distributed systems and will manage the technical client service team. Sets policies and procedures in the provision of technical support to clients consistent with contractual obligations. Manages team members who are the primary contact with the client to either resolve client issues or define the problem for subsequent action. Partners with Technical and Account Management to develop solutions for clients. Monitors and controls client performance to service level agreements to be used in business planning as well as compilations of the data and indicators for control organizations. Develops and oversees the implementation of support strategies as business revenue stream.
What Part Will You Play?
- Responsible for 24/7 operational oversight assigned team(s) and clients for support/consulting of systems, system module(s), product(s) or project(s). Monitors and manages resources and work load to provide quality client support. Identifies potential features and services that will increase TSYS revenue, improve client productivity, and mitigate risk. Ensures issues, requests and projects are being completed on schedule and within service level agreements.
- Develops the team's understanding of client requirements and impact for area (monetary impacts of module to client, impact to system changes and/or issues to TSYS and client). Understands the client's strategic needs, develops/maintains internal /external relationships. Manages the ongoing development of client relationship to ensure obligations and services are being delivered. Ensure readiness for new client or product implementations.
- Maintains effective relationships across the organization including the business teams such as product, client services, GTS/Operations, IT Teams, Knowledge & Training, well as other support teams. Communicates directly to clients, business partners, internal resources, and senior leaders. Consults between technical experts, account managers, and client. Escalates as necessary to the executive level for technical resolution and business resolution. Implements corporate strategy for revenue growth and resource development. Develops policy/documentation.
- Identify needs and develop reporting for platform and system issues, supplying financial impact reports to clients, internal support groups, and TSYS management. Utilize detailed knowledge of various technical reporting tools to build out new monitoring solutions.
- Provide data and input for Service Level Agreement (SLA) Penalty claim discussions. Responsible for understanding the client’s contract and processing environment. May review client invoices to ensure billing items are correct. Impact the profit and loss statement related to assigned client(s) through mitigation of risk, organic growth and new sales. Monitors progress against revenue and expense goals.
- Ensures the accurate ticket assessment against severity and impact for issues consistent with contractual obligations. Ensures 24x7 first line of support.
- As a point of escalation for all issues, coordinates technical and account management to develop solutions to issue resolution, project implementation and maintaining relationships. Participates in troubleshooting for issues. Translates Technical explanations and resolutions into Business terms for clients during escalated issue discussions.
- Serves as a point of contact for internal and external audits or other compliance activities. Executes remediation and timely completion of outstanding audit items. Assists in the gathering and collection of supporting documentation required to remediate any findings.
- Not an exhaustive list; other duties as assigned.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: related field of study from an accredited university is preferred. Relevant experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
- Typically a minimum of 8years Distributed Product/System Management preferred
- related professional experience including a minimum of 3-4 years experience in a supervisory position.