INTOUCH GROUP is a full-service network, providing a diverse suite of capabilities for our clients, including creative services, media buying, enterprise solutions and data analytics.
At Intouch, we offer innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals and payers. We get fired up when people talk about getting—and staying—healthy. That's where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one's health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
The Intouch affiliates within the Intouch Group network include: Intouch Solutions, Intouch Proto, Intouch Seven, Intouch International, Intouch B2D, Intouch Media and Intouch Analytics.
The Associate Director's primary role is in a strategic consulting capacity: facilitating conversations with cross-functional internal teams to gain understanding of model approach, defined process, owned responsibilities and adherence expectations. Business Transformation (BT) Associate Directors are well versed in all delivery processes for technology and strategy projects.
- Ensure process, procedure and roles + responsibilities understanding across all portfolio teams
- Support process adherence and actively manage resistance
- Monitor consistent successes/challenges and propose opportunities for process and standards improvement to Director of Business Transformation
- Maintain collaboration, clarity and transparency to guide stakeholders against targets
- Manage and prioritize workload
- Ability to form strategic partnerships with stakeholders
- Strong mentor/coach/consultant
- Ability to hold crucial conversations
- Escalation management
- Lead through change
- Highly reliable
- Highly diplomatic and impartial
- Prioritize people ahead of process and technology
- Flawless public speaking and presentation skills
- Problem solving
- Delegation skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years of experience
- Knowledge of how to consult on process understanding for both technical and strategic processes
- Capability to facilitate trainings, workshops and retrospectives related to BT-owned initiatives
- Ability to collect and analyze data, both qualitative and quantitative, to inform recommendations
- Ability to execute internal audits to report process compliance at a project, brand and portfolio level
- Strong knowledge and understanding of waterfall SDLC and agile models
- Ability to recognize interdependencies and inefficiencies between processes and to propose solutions
- Capability to manage stakeholders appropriately
- Expertise in managing conflicting priorities
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.