Pratt & Whitney Auto Air, located in Lansing, MI, is a unique site within Pratt & Whitney’s worldwide Aftermarket and OEM network. The Aftermarket business is one of six repair sites within the United States, repairing several components on Pratt & Whitney’s legacy engines and the GTF engines, while the OEM business supports Pratt & Whitney’s manufacturing operations.
P&W Auto Air is seeking a Site Controller to lead the Aftermarket and OEM finance organization. The position will be based in Lansing, MI.
The candidate will be part of the site’s leadership team, and will have the opportunity to work closely with individuals across all functions of the businesses, including finance, engineering, customer service, EH&S, human resources and operations.
Specific job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and develop the finance team of four
- Direct the monthly closing and variance analysis of the monthly financial results
- Provide monthly summary of results to the local operations team and to the Aftermarket Operations FP&A team
- Coordinate the monthly forecasting and annual OMM processes for the income statement, balance sheet, shop cost per hour, shop workload, and manpower planning
- Proactively develop risks and opportunities with the site’s operations leadership, and ensure timely communication to the Aftermarket Operations finance team
- Lead all Sarbanes-Oxley and internal control activities; including annual GAP assessments, testing, and close out of open tickets
- Administer the monthly cycle count reporting process to ensure unit is in compliance with P&W inventory policies.
- Set a high standard in monitoring and oversight of P&W / UTC ethics and control policies to ensure 100% compliance
- Support the Aftermarket Operations finance team with ad hoc financial requirements, including; journal entries, invoicing, account reconciliations, ACE control tower(s), and other miscellaneous initiatives from the business unit leaders.
- Liaison with Aftermarket Operations FP&A team in support of various closing and reporting related items
Qualification: Basic Qualifications
Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
7+ years of related experience
Experience with Internal Controls
Ability to ensure adherence to compliance standards
CPA and/or MBA is a plus
Education: Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
CPA/MBA is a plus
Job ID 52679BR