CHALLENGES TO BE MET
In a typical week, you would:
- Play a key role in underwriting a new transaction while ensuring the risk is within BDC guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Participate in discussions with Credit Risk Management to obtain an approval.
- Process amendments to the credit structure for accounts within the portfolio.
- Review the interim reporting and compliance certificates to monitor a Borrower's financial performance and to ensure the covenants are in compliance.
- Play a key role in resolving questions regarding compliance or major changes resulting from transactions in negotiations.
- Stay abreast of issues impacting the corporate and wholesale finance industry, particularly market conditions, industry practices and financial results of existing and potential clients.
- Proactively establish and maintain a key network of influencers, including representatives from chartered banks and professionals in relevant sectors.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
If you can answer YES to the following questions, you could be the person we are looking for!
- Do you have a bachelor's degree in finance, economics or business administration?
- Do you have 3 to 5 years' experience in commercial or corporate banking?
- Are your analytical and organizational skills as sharp as your strategic thinking?
- Do your clients and business contacts remember you because your advice works and you provide outstanding customer service?
- Are you a team player who creates effective and lasting relationships with your peers, business contacts and external partners?