When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar withus.
Do you want to be a part of a global business, creating innovative solutions for the aerospace industry’s biggest customers? This is the core of what we do in the Electric, Environmental & Engine Systems (ES) business. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, ES focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Joint Strike Fighter F135 Engine Control Systems Program Manager - United Technologies Corporation (UTC), United Technologies Aerospace Systems Company (UTAS), Pratt Whitney Engine Systems Business Unit (PWES)
The UTAS F135 Control Systems program is an exciting state of the art control system program, that covers all aspect of program management from Business Development, Product Development, Production and Sustainment Phases. The program has significant revenue/sales today and significant growth projections in revenues/sales over the next few decades.
- The position requires leadership skills in ensuring resources are in place, establishing cross functional teams and empowering those teams to execute to schedule and cost and delighting customers.
- The program manager will be responsible for driving team execution for production on time deliveries, product quality, contracts/proposals, cost reduction, new business, improving production reliability, product development for growth engines, product sustainability/supportability and maximizing sales/revenues/margins.
- Position will require strong leadership competence in working with all internal functions including Human Resources, Contracts, Finance, Operations, Procurement, Engineering, and Quality.
- The position will require strong customer focus with military customers, including Pratt & Whitney, Lockheed and the US Government.
- The position will also require leadership interface with supply base to assist teams on critical issues.| Bachelor or Masters in Engineering.
- 7-10 years program management or cross-functional experience
- Experience in program management on military programs.
- Strong leadership skills in Customer Focus, Teamwork, Communications, Focusing on Results, Forward Thinking, Business Acumen and Strategic Leadership.
- Background in engineering and development programs.
- Proficiency in Power Point and Excel
- Bachelors or MBA in Engineering/Business
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 68172BR