iPipeline is a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for the life insurance industry. Through our SaaS solutions, we accelerate and simplify insurance sales, compliance, operations and support. We provide process automation and seamless integration between every participant in the life insurance industry including carriers, agents (such as financial advisors and independent insurance agents), distributors (such as banks, broker-dealers and general agencies) and consumers. Our innovative solutions enable automated processing for pre-sales, point-of-sale execution of applications, post-sale support, reporting, consumer delivery and agency management.
iPipeline provides the process automation and seamless integration needed on a global basis to make a sale by aggregating more than 120 carriers, 875 distributors and financial institutions, and their producers and licensed advisors in a cloud-based environment. With headquarters in Exton, Pennsylvania, iPipeline has locations in Danville, Fort Lauderdale, Huntersville, Philadelphia, Roswell, Salt Lake City, Tokyo, Cheltenham (UK), and Vancouver.
We are currently looking for an Associate Developer (R&D) in the Exton, PA office.
The AssociateDeveloper will be responsible for the following:
- Design, develop and unit-test high quality, enterprise grade systems from assigned tasks in accordance with company protocol and code standards.
- Participation in peer code reviews of written code.
- Prepare and support deployments of software.
- Provide production system support when asked.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies including scrum, planning and retrospectives.
- Actively participate in complete SDLC and contribute towards best practices being followed at every stage.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science.
- 3-5 years of experience in developing web-based software solutions using Microsoft technologies.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Experience in Microsoft .Net technologies (C# preferred), WCF, Web Services, Visual Studio.
- Exposure to and good understanding of Microsoft SQL database systems.
- Exposure and understanding of Git source code control systems.
- Exposure to MongoDB, bootstrap, HTML5, jquery, jquerymobile, node.js, ReactJS, PHP, Python.
- Exposure to and understanding of Agile methodology.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to problem solve and think critically to develop creative solutions
- Team player who enjoys working in a flexible, supportive and open environment.
- Enthusiasm for learning new things.