Associate Developer - Master Data Management
We're looking for smart, passionate technologists.
Our developers are using the most cutting-edge frameworks on the market. We innovate and collaborate using our own on-premise instance of GitHub Enterprise. We've started a corporate Hackathon where our people tackle the problems that matter to them — and then we follow up to get those solutions into production.
As a Master Data Management Developer you will:
- Work as part of the ‘Master Data Management’ team that represents our Master Data Management System, Reference Data Management System and related data management software.
- Support and develop all aspects of the Master Data Management systems across a wide range of technologies and programming languages
- Develop and support integrations between the Master Data Management system and other custom or 3rd party systems
- Meet with users to understand current business process and needs.
- Be expected to question the norm, challenge the status quo, and push your Agile team and development “chapter” towards continuous improvement.
- Be open to learning new languages/technologies and contributing to the Enterprise Data Management initiatives.
- At least 1-2years’experience with various development frameworks/technologiessuch as:
- Master Data Management Tools: Oracle Product Hub/PLM, Orchestra EBX, Riversand, Informatica Data Quality/MDM, or other related Data Management Tooling.
- SQL/PLSQL or other relational database management systems
- Messaging such as AMQP or JMS
- Integration platforms such as Mulesoft/ Dell Boomi/ Oracle ICS
- Preferred skills in addition to above: UI/UX design, Google analytics, Reporting and Analytics such as Tableau, Information Builders, Oracle Analytics
- Posses a solid understanding of Agile, Lean and Scrum principles.
- Familiarity with change management skills such as GitHub and Jenkins.
- Passion for Software Development and well-versed in industry trends such as Mobile, Single Page Applications, Responsive Design, and REST based API’s.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.