You’ll enjoy access to mentors, free continuing education, and leadership training through Doctor Development Programs, as well as the opportunity to own your own practice through the Practice Ownership Program. Fueled by the spirit of camaraderie, Aspen Dental is a community that thrives on collaboration, and has fun while doing it.
- Educate patients on oral health.
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Maintain patients' medical records.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.