As Associate Creative Lead on an R&D team, you'll will help concept and produce the content and experiences that introduces players to our game for the first time, helps them understand what to expect from their gameplay experience, and gets them excited to play more. Sometimes, that'll mean an awesome, narrative film that brings the world of our games to life. Other times, it'll be a crystal-clear, pointed developer update that speaks eloquently to players' concerns. This role will be responsible for the final content as well the process that leads to that content and the team that makes it happen.
- An Experienced Art Director: you've racked up 8-10 years in art creative development ideally agency-side or in-house with a compelling portfolio
- Resourceful: you have a network of trusted creative shops and individuals you can access for projects
- A creator: you're adept at understanding the brief and stakeholders to create breakthrough ideas that speak to the gaming community
- Strategic: you're able to take a project from brief to concept with a clear, strategic thinking about audience and medium
- Player-Focused: you're a lifelong gamer who's passion for games helps you stay focused on initiatives that make the difference to the players in and out of the game
- Create compelling content and storytelling pieces
- Create, either personally or with a 3rd party, product-focused pieces that bring the benefits of the game to life in compelling, authentic ways for players
- Cultivate and lead a world class team of authors, animators, visual designers, illustrators, and more
- Leverage an extended creative team, including freelancers and agencies to find the best partners to enhance and bring ideas to life.