Digging deeper on the details:
The ideal Associate Creative Director candidate…
- Has proven background and track record at executing and delivering top-quality design work (and a book to back it up)
- Has a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of visual design (especially in the digital space) as well as experience in promotional/brand partnership marketing. This means expertise or strong knowledge in site design, responsive design, mobile app design as well as marketing, concept development and creative strategy.
- Has the ability to solve and understand behaviors in the digital space. They're a natural problem solver and they understand the user journey – anticipating what people might like and are drawn to both aesthetically and functionally.
- Has a knack for coming up with solutions that push boundaries and are as imaginative as they are un-expected.
- Is a collaborative and open-minded thinker. They should be able to conceptualize and express their ideas with other team members while helping elevate the work.
- Can oversee both the UI and Design team in managing both the design of our client App as well as new promotions and marketing initiatives
- Is a confident and methodical presenter — capable of working closely with our Strategy and Account team in formulating a creative point of view and they're excited about sharing it with our clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE
- At least 8-10 years of experience designing experiences and promotional initiatives (in digital, social, site, etc.)
- A strong understanding of UX flows, wires and design
- To be proficient in Mac OSX, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
- Strong knowledge Sketch and proficiency in InVision.
- Strong verbal and communication skills (articulating and presenting their ideas)
- Experience in managing a team of at least 8-10 designers and writers.
- Experience and comfortability leading work, presenting their ideas to clients confidently as well as working closely with the Group Creative Director.
- A general understanding of Abstract and how it integrates with Sketch.
- A background and understanding in iOS/Android.
And we've love you to have
- Experience working in design/product development sprints
- Experience prototyping your designs in programs like (Marvel, Protopie, etc.)