Industry: Retail & Consumer Goods•
8 - 10 years
Posted 182 days ago
The Associate Creative Director, Digital Design will be responsible for the look, feel and productivity of our digital commerce and marketing sites for mobile, tablet and desktop, as well as our social platforms. The role will be responsible for creating and maintaining a world-class customer experience with a focus on digital innovation — this includes the integration of storytelling and content that celebrates our brand DNA, and a keen understanding of the user experience. The ideal candidate must be a conceptual thinker and strategic problem-solver, positive, highly motivated, collaborative, and able to mentor and manage the digital design team.
Digital Innovation: Mobile First
• Generate and develop ideas that bring our brand to life in the digital space.
• Lead the conception, design and execution of digital creative including: site refreshes (homepages, landing pages, shops, interactive features, microsites, special launches, etc.), site enhancements and tests (upgrades, navigation changes, updates to site architecture, etc.), email marketing, digital banners and ads, as well as partner sites and programs in the digital space.
• Continually push the creative to drive sales, build brand awareness, create buzz, grow followers and acquire new customers.
• Establish consistency across all customer touch points, with an omni-channel view on how customers interact with the brand.
• Keep self and team up-to-date with emerging trends in popular culture and technology: fashion, design, film, art, media, etc.
Team Leadership & Management
• Manage and develop the digital creative design team, providing creative direction, leadership, inspiration, guidance and support; encourage excellence and team spirit.
• Provide clear and objective critiques of creative work; communicate and distill conceptual ideas and business strategies to team.
• Supervise and manage daily workflow of digital design team, review and approve all design work, and ensure that timelines and budgets are met.
• Define the structure and growth plan for the Direct creative team
Collaboration & Partnership
• Collaborate with Creative Director, Art Directors, Photo Director and writers to develop and maintain a cohesive brand identity.
• Partner on creative initiatives big and small, bringing the brand to life on desktop, mobile and social.
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners on a daily, weekly and strategic basis
Partner with digital marketing and social teams to integrate content into commerce and leverage and maximize shared assets.
• 7-10 years digital experience with significant expertise in ecommerce implementation and maintenance.
• Strong portfolio that exemplifies a broad range of web design experience, online marketing strategies, user experience solutions, graphic and typographic finesse, and innovative thinking
• Deep understanding of ecommerce business, conventions, and desktop/mobile/responsive design strategies and executions
• Advanced level of experience with current design programs/software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,
• Experience with ATG platform and a working knowledge of HTML and CSS design. Knowledge of Front end development a plus.
• Creative thinker, with the ability to lead and develop a highly productive creative team of 5-10
• Fashion retail experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in Interactive Design, Graphic Design, Fine Art, or the equivalent.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities, schedules, and team resources