$250K - $500K(Ladders Estimates)
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicates the value of DocuSign's Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
The Associate Creative Director, Interactive, reports directly to the Creative Director. This role is responsible for delivering creative solutions that are driven by strategy and meet DocuSign's objectives and parameters. The ideal candidate brings strong visual and conceptual problem-solving skills to web design best practices. This position requires a proven record in graphic design and art direction for the web, particularly for the marketing of major B2B brands; a strong knowledge of interactive creative development processes; and experience developing creative solutions.
• Deliver the art direction of an interactive project, from concept through to code.
• Develop innovative and on-strategy designs and experiences that meet the objectives of the assignment.
• Solve problems conceptually in collaboration with the broader interactive team, including writers, UX designers, creative technologists, and developers.
• Work on projects that span full website redesigns, landing pages, marketing pages, web assets,
• Meet with ECD & CDs to discuss project's brief, objectives and parameters and the strategic approach that will be used.
• Contribute to the development of digital brand standards and production guidelines.
• Keep up-to-date with digital technology, proposing new technologies and sharing this knowledge with the team
• Maintain brand creative direction; of CMO and ECD.
• BFA or Bachelors degree
• More then 12 years of experience specializing in visual design for the web, preferably agency and/or B2B companies
• Know and use current web standards in order to take graphic designs into the digital realm, for desktop and mobile, without losing any creative impact
• Demonstrates solid understanding of UX/UI and responsive design
• Comfortable with PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch
• Portfolio link
• Natural collaborator who thrives in a group environment and knows how to bring out the best in the team – design, copy, ux, and development
• Displays solid grasp of brand aesthetic, usability principles, site architecture, user interfaces and navigation
• High level strategic thinker with a clear understanding of branding, marketing and business strategies
Valid Through: 2019-10-17