We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So, we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We're looking for an Associate Creative Director, Customer Journey to join our dynamic fast-paced Marketing team. This role calls for a working creative leader with the vision to inspire a multidiscipline team and deliver consistent world-class creative. The Associate Creative Director serves as a mentor and advocate for developing strong campaign concepts while ideating with focused teams. They partner and collaborate with other SDC teams to design and execute creative work that helps build the SDC brand, and increase sales of its products.
- Lead and manage teams of creative professionals on a per project basis, foster a collaborative creative culture, and drive creative campaign concepts across marketing channels.
- Oversee creative excellence on projects and ensure brand alignment.
- Oversee marketing campaigns from concept to completion, while working with designers, writers and creatives to produce creative across integrated marketing channels.
- Anticipate project requirements, think creatively against demanding deadlines with acute attention to detail, and respond quickly and effectively to changing priorities in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Interact with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange information related to projects.
- Take responsibility and full accountability for the ideation and creative execution of breakthrough work.
- Partner with Product and Strategy teams to design and deliver effective campaigns that increase brand awareness and sales.
- Bring your best ideas to make the team and the work better, every day, on every project.
- Mentor and manage team members on projects encouraging creative ideation and cross team collaboration.
It will really make us smile if you have…
- Undergraduate degree in related field
- 8+ years of agency experience on integrated accounts
- Demonstrated proficiency in several areas of the professional function including art direction and design direction across multiple marketing channels including traditional advertising, direct response, digital, social, retail, and packaging.
- A deep understanding of multi-channel integrated marketing.,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to influence across the organization at multiple levels and build collaborative, productive relationships.
- A true team spirit who thrives on working as part of an enthusiastic and energetic team, and inspiring others; demonstrating a collaborative approach to achieving results and encouraging the inputs and ideas of others.
- An understanding of the importance of active listening in the role.
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.