New Engen is seeking an experienced creative leader and strategist to join our team as an Associate Creative Director for growth oriented creative programs for digital marketing clients. You’ll be a mentor to designers and copywriters turning things around fast to keep pace with client content launches and the media team’s performance adjustments. Your goal will be to develop compelling original creative and iterations on what’s already been done to gain meaningful insights on what works and what doesn’t, ultimately to yield stronger outcomes that we can map back to creative decisions. You’ll bring an appreciation for life-long learning that drives your own actions as well as your partnership for clients. You can manage up, down and across, develop strong working relationships with people of all types and backgrounds, and consult clients with confidence, curiosity and low ego.
You’ll be successful here if:
- You can balance an effective “get things done” attitude with a high bar for quality.
- You have a growth mindset about your work – you’re interested in testing and learning into order to make your contributions as effective as possible.
- You’re motivated to contribute to an inclusive environment and eager to support our goal to make New Engen an amazing place to work.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Generate original, breakthrough creative concepts, and empower teams to follow your lead and generate their own ideas via brainstorms, feedback, mentorship.
- Develop a strategic POV for our clients creative strategy through independent research and client discovery, and partnership/brainstorm with media team peers.
- Construct roadmaps, develop testing frameworks, and make strategic recommendations looking ahead to the next quarter
- Develop strategic hypotheses to inform growth-oriented creative directions for direct-response, digital, and social ad creative
- Provide inspiring, supportive leadership to a diverse team of creative visual and motion designers and copywriters
- Ensure the ongoing quality, efficiency, and performance of New Engen’s client ad designs through effective creative leadership and partnership with our media team
- Provide excellent client service experiences that engender relationships built on trust
- Ensure are met and expectations exceeded with proactive management and communication
- Cultivate and advocate for a positive work environment for the whole team
- Digital creative portfolio
- 10+ years of professional experience in creative and marketing fields
- Proven competency in people leadership from professional references
- Passion and fluency in leveraging the data provided by others to advance creative strategy
- Education, training or deep experience in design, production, advertising or related creative field
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Positive attitude and desire to learn