Brunswick Corporation is seeking an Associate Creative Director to join our Creative Services team. In this role, you will be critical in bringing big ideas to fruition from conception through completion, leading creative direction to deliver world class content that exceed the expectations of the initial client brief and that position Brunswick—and our boat brands—as the leader in the marine industry.
- Ability to translate clients’ needs into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Skilled at concepting ideas holistically across multiple channels.
- Help to establish brand identities across our businesses and maintain consistency
- Direct and mentor a creative team of designers to consistently deliver on brand designs
- Brainstorm and develop campaigns while working with clients on multiple projects at once
- Reviews projects to ensure successful delivery, free of errors and inconsistencies
- Develops a deep understanding of our boat brands and how to convey their voices and personality across mediums
- Collaborate with copywriters to ensure that both the copy and the visuals are in perfect synch to make the concept as powerful, vivid and compelling as possible
- Expert level skill in Adobe Creative suites
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills and a robust portfolio that shows your talent in both print and web
- Proficiency in developing creative for integrated marketing campaigns—with a heavy focus on digital.
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
- 7-10 years of graphic design experience (with at least 1-2 years of management experience) with a graphic design firm, advertising agency, in-house corporate graphics department
- Must have digital experience
- Must work well under pressure, exercising good judgment as well as good interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a team of designers with the ability to clearly communicate design direction to them
- Must be able to articulate ideas to clients in creative meetings and presentations
- Must have a good grasp of project time requirements to be able to meet deadlines, client expectations, and avoid over-commitments
- Consistent attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communications, Fine Arts or Design