Pace, North America’s leading and largest independently owned brand storytelling agency, is looking for an Associate Creative Director (Art) to join the team at HQ in Greensboro, NC. The ACD Art is responsible for creative execution and production of all assets in a project, campaign or account. The ideal candidate will be curious and inventive, with the ability to multi-task and collaboratewith client and agency partners. This person must be able to create (and review other in creating) audience-centric assets, inclusive of page design, photography, graphics, infographics, video, and social media content for all channels.
Qualified candidates will have recent experience leading creative work for a Fortune 100 account in an eventmarketing or digital advertising role. Note, to be considered for this role you must submit work samples and/or a link to an online portfolio.
- Present creative work internally and externally
- Oversee the creation of all content, inclusive of video scripts, short-and-long form articles, white papers, digital and social, display and body copy
- Manage the day-to-day production of creative work
- Manage and mentor Senior Art Directors
- Give clear constructive feedback to the team
- Lead ideation and brainstorming sessions
- Responsible for informing creative hour estimates and deadlines in collaboration with the project manager
- Work with the Creative Resourcing Manager to identify opportunities for the cross-pollination of talent from one program to another, to ensure energized creative team members and better creative
- Adhere to the creative process
- Work with PM to prioritize work for the team
- Maintain good rapport and relationships with key client contacts (on designated work streams or projects)
- Serve as proxy for Creative Director in certain internal and client meetings.
- Ensure the work adheres to brand guidelines for assigned client work
- Collaborate and share ideas and best practices with ACDs across the organization
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a related field
Experience: Minimum 8years of experience in an art-focused creative role in a fast-paced agency environment
- Must be able to articulate the solve for the “The Strategic Why” presented by the strategy team and how the creative uniquely addresses the strategic insight and helps meet business objectives
- Deep understanding of the emotional and tactical needs for target audiences, channels and platforms
- Able to give clear constructive feedback to the team
- Communicate effectively and collaborates with the account/PM/Strategy teams
- Proficient in: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, PowerPoint