90octane is an integrated, digital-first advertising and marketing agency based in downtown Denver. We specialize in the strategy, execution, measurement and optimization of interconnected and targeted marketing programs.
We help clients meet their performance goals by creating strong customer experiences through programs that are insightful, relevant and valuable to our clients’ audiences.
We’re looking for a full-time Associate Creative Director with 8+ years of marketing experience to lead our talented team of storytellers and designers in delivering exceptional work from an informed and strategic perspective. We’re looking for candidates with a copywriting background, but who think about what makes good stories and what connects with audiences first and foremost.
Will lead industry-focused creative teams in an integrated approach to client business and creative problem-solving
Get in the trenches with the writers, designers, strategists, audience engagement experts and technologists who are building, launching and refining work that reinforces and grows 90octane’s excellent reputation
Think strategically about complex business problems and offer creative solutions to break them down
Work as a voice for ideas that resonate and strategies that spur action
Recognize opportunities for growth of the team, the agency and our clients – and can lead the way forward
Ensure the team delivers high-quality creative work that drives toward our clients’ goals and objectives, inspires and educates intended audiences and stands apart in a noisy world
An innate understanding of the value marketing and advertising provides, and the executional chops to bring outstanding ideas (both in content and concept) to the table
Act as a project leader from discovery and ideation through launch and ongoing refinement
Establish and maintain lasting relationships with clients, peers and partners
Help seal business development opportunities with creative that demonstrates 90octane’s distinctive approach
- Do you have a Bachelor’s degree (or maybe even a Master’s degree) in English, Journalism, Marketing Communications or a related degree?
- Are you a storyteller-turned-leader, with a strong background in content strategy and copywriting?
- Do you have at least 8years of experience delivering creative solutions and strategies, especially within the digital marketing space?
- Do you have at least 2 years of experience in managing a team?
- Do you have experience in the healthcare, finance, industrial, or technology sectors?
- Are you knowledgeable about information architecture and design best practices?
- Are you skilled in creating and inspiring work that compels action and builds loyalty from both consumer and business audiences?
- Have your B2B marketing programs and campaigns challenged the status quo and showed high-impact results?
- Are you a high-energy, hard-working person with a good sense of humor?
- Can you see the big picture and the details?
- Do you often come up with a simple solution to multiple problems?
- Are you a thoughtful and persuasive speaker?
- Are you an open-minded but decisive leader?