The Corporate Practice Group of Harris Beach PLLC seeks a corporate/transactional attorney for its Uniondale, NY office. The ideal candidate will have general corporate and commercial transactional business experience in support of a diverse range of privately owned businesses across multiple industries including consumer and luxury goods, media and technology and various service providers. Experience with securities law matters is a plus.
- Advise clients on their day-to-day commercial transactional business needs such as drafting and negotiating various commercial agreements including but not limited to manufacturing, distribution, licensing, endorsement, consumer and vendor supplier, independent contractor, sales, SAAS and employment agreements;
- Advise clients on legal issues related to formation, operation and expansion of businesses as well as debt and equity offerings;
- Structure, negotiate and close public and private mergers, acquisitions, asset purchases, private equity purchases, loan transactions, and joint ventures.
- 4-6 years corporate/transactional experience required
- Admission to NYS bar (or ability to waive in) required
- Exceptionally strong written and oral communication skills are required
- Demonstrated high level organizational skills for prioritizing workload
- Must be able to manage competing priorities and maintain high standards of performance
- Exhibits conscientiousness, dedication, self-discipline, and a sense of responsibility
- Must have a professional, cooperative, positive and flexible attitude
- Ability to work with diverse personalities within various levels of the organization
- Military experience a plus