The Corporate Development Group is seeking a motivated individual with experience building / working with financial operating models and a solid understanding of valuation methodologies to become an integral part of the team, and continue his / her professional development.
- Developing detailed financial and valuation models
- Coordinating and conducting business due diligence
- Performing industry research and strategic analyses
- Preparing presentations for senior management and the board of directors
- Updating industry and valuationdatabases
- Ad-hoc analyses for senior management
- Strong financial modeling and valuation skills
- Deep understanding of finance and accounting
- Track record of defining and executing analyses with minimal supervision
- Ability to see the “Big Picture”; Understand, at a macro level, the key drivers and risks of a business and/or industry
- Experience communicating complex information in a clear and concise manner to senior leaders
- Experience creating power point presentations for senior executives
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
- High level of energy and maturity
- Fluent in multiple languages a plus
- 2+ years of experience in investment banking, private equity, or corporate M&A
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Economics
Personal Attributes and Values:
- Culture fit: The Priceline Group is energetic, fast-paced and always evolving – whether through acquisition or innovation - this person brings the same energy and enthusiasm to work every day.
- Team Player: Collaborates and supports colleagues and peers across the organization, while still being able to work independently when needed.
- Self-starter: Shows initiative and resourcefulness.