$80K — $100K *
Amazon's Kindle, Web Services, and Consumer/B2B retail businesses are seeking talented attorneys for Associate Corporate Counsel positions across our various teams. These attorneys will partner with the legal team and their business operations clients to achieve operational excellence, ensure compliance with state and federal regulators, consider legal issues of first impression and move strategic deals through to completion.
Amazon is a leader in global e-commerce. Our innovative technologies change the way people find, discover and buy products and services. Lawyers at Amazon are trusted members of the business. Our work is intellectually challenging and exciting. Developing innovative solutions to novel legal questions is part of our daily business.
Some travel, domestic and international, may be required.
Principal duties include:
• Structuring, drafting and negotiating complex commercial agreements, including technology, distribution, licensing and marketing contracts
• Providing ongoing legal counseling in a wide range of legal areas, such as intellectual property, digital media and regulatory compliance
• Product or service counseling support
• Serving as lead counsel and directly advising business clients on strategic deals
• Resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships and handling pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries
• 2+ years' experience in a top national or international law firm
• In-house experience is a plus
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations
• Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through, and meet deadlines
Valid through: 3/3/2021
$80K — $150K
7 days ago