Summary of This Role
Manages the legal contract process to ensure client satisfaction while minimizing corporate risk and collaborates with attorneys and internal stakeholders to achieve targeted results and meet client expectations. Responsible for analyzing, negotiating terms, and drafting amendments, client contracts with applicable schedules, and other legal documents, interpreting contractual language and incorporating legal and business concepts. Serves as the primary liaison with client contacts for assigned projects, coordinating communication efforts and the distribution of documents to facilitate each step of the contract cycle.
What Part Will You Play?
- Leads cross-functional teams and manages multiple priorities, timelines and deliverables to meet project requirements and stakeholder expectations.
- Interacts with key stakeholders to secure approval of contractual documents and ensure accountability for agreed terms. Formats and finalizes executable documents, ensuring that all negotiated terms are accurately reflected.
- Analyzes contracts, conducts research, fields basic questions on client contract issues, tailors contractual documents for specific business platforms and clients, proposes innovative solutions and participates in decision making on contract provisions in collaboration with stakeholders, management and attorneys.
- May provide guidance and training to team members, as applicable.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: or combination of relevant professional training and/or experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Typically Minimum 6 Years Relevant Exp
- and demonstrated writing skills
- Relevant experience with TSYS or another financial payments company
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways. Having ownership of a sub-function, account or matrix management responsibilities, applies knowledge to meet goals, maintain relationships, propose opportunities to expand the business, and lead matrix teams. Some barriers to entry exist at this level (e.g., dept/peer review).
- Job Complexity - Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise. Builds on/Maintains external relationships of assigned accounts.
- Supervision - Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead).
- PC skills - Proficient in Windows-based applications, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel