What will you learn?
- Guided learning plans to help you progress through three major progression levels
- Micro-level checkpoints to help gauge and support your progress through major levels
- Online technical training through award winning training platforms providers
- Business skills training to improve interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- Group challenges to build comradery among learners and make your learning journey fun
- Exposure to AWS and Azure practice leaders in DevOps, Solutions Architecture, and Consulting
- Access to global networking and virtual collaboration channels
- Training, practice tests and coaching to help you earn industry certifications
LEVEL 1: Cloud Foundation Training (2 months*)
- Learn general IT infrastructure, private and public cloud concepts
- Learn Ensono business structure, service offerings, Cloud Transform
- Learn about AWS and Azure technical foundation and roles
Outcome: Choose your major. Select a role and cloud platform
LEVEL 2: Cloud Role and Technical Training (12months*)
- Learn more about Azure or AWS platforms and how they work.
- Learn Ensono cloud roles, responsibilities and major processes performed by DevOps Engineers.
- Shadow experts working on small and complex client requests.
Outcome: Placed at the Junior Associate level in a specific team. Get ready to dive deeper into either Azure or AWS Technical Training
LEVEL 3: Field Training (6 months*)
Start working on simple solutions and assist senior level people in your role, work on complex solutions.
- Learners will be active members of the team, working on client projects under the continued supervision of team mentors.
- Learning will continue with next level certifications and on-the-job training as a Jr. Associates
- Work on custom client requests with monitoring and continued mentoring.