Associate Client Evaluation Specialist
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role
Provides global platform, product, development, and implementation expertise to prospective clients in the sales cycle to include preparing and conducting presentations as well as assistance in responding to requests for information/proposals. Participates in evaluation of client systems and processes to determine systems integration points and requirements for cost effective support of client business needs. Upon completion of evaluation, makes recommendations on systems required, systems that can be retired, and an overall system architecture to support business process requirements.
What Part Will You Play?
- Provides global platform, product, development, and implementation expertise to prospective clients in the sales cycle to include preparing and conducting presentations as well as assistance in responding to RFIs/RFPs. Also, works with the IT organization in order to provide sizing and costing information to the sales team. Handles a portion of the RFI/RFP which typically involves a standard business model with an existing product line in an existing country or geographic area for the company. May be involved in other areas of a large or unique RFI/RFP in a support role and receiving some oversight.
- Participates in working with multiple levels within the client and internally and across industry lines to assess business, system, and resource requirements in order to provide solutions which pose the least amount of complexity, risk, work effort, and financial impact to both the client and the company.
- Evaluates client systems and processes to determine client/TSYS systems integration points and requirements for cost effective support of client business needs for work initiatives involving standard business models. Upon completion of evaluation, assists with making recommendations on systems required, systems that can be retired, and an overall system architecture to support business process requirements.
- Assists and participates in the coordination of teams utilizing unique and custom approaches to scoping and assessment activities for existing product lines in existing locations.
- Conducts assessments which include entries into countries and territories with known approaches established.
- Performs the processes to ensure the departmental statement of direction and approach for client implementations are being adhered for standard business models involving existing product lines.
- With some oversight, conducts financial, regulatory, consumer, or productivity impact analysis based on the identified system differences between the client an the company.
- Provides input and advice to the sales team and the assessment team on service, system, and consulting solutions to include identification of cross selling opportunities for additional company solutions.
- Facilitates and promotes effective communication and negotiation across technical, business ,and operational division platforms both internally and externally with the client for existing products.
- Performs in a client consultant role, based upon client/product complexity, which will oversee the initial analysis of client requirements. Facilitates in the scheduling for delivery of recommended solutions typically for existing products. Participates with providing guidance to the assessment team, and uses industry expertise to influence decisions which impact service, system, and consultative solutions to meet client requirements.
- Participates in consulting with other internal subject matter experts to make decisions on business needs regarding the impact of client, association, or regulatory change requests.
- Creates and maintains documentation, such as session overview, requirements document, ad hoc documents, workflow diagrams, etc. to document the client scope and requirements and the potential product solutions.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: No specific field; Combination of relevant training and/ or experience in lieu of degree
- Typically Minimum 6 Years Relevant Exp
- None Identified
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways. Having ownership of a sub-function, account or matrix management responsibilities, applies knowledge to meet goals, maintain relationships, propose opportunities to expand the business, and lead matrix teams. Some barriers to entry exist at this level (e.g., dept./peer review).
- Job Complexity - Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise. Builds on/Maintains external relationships of assigned accounts.
- Supervision - Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead).
- Communication Skills - Internally and externally
- Ability to Influence Others - Influences negotiations and product solutions
- Industry Knowledge - Either have industry knowledge or expertise with internal platforms