Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify, propose and execute marketing and communications initiatives for assigned brands, provide post-program analysis and recommendations.
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of assigned category and products.
• Manage annual marketing budget for assigned products / brands.
• Communicate business plans, results, and initiatives to internal stakeholders in an efficient and effective way.
• Act as project manager on key business and brand initiatives including new product launch activities.
• Manage/oversee project timelines and address issues/opportunities as they arise.
• Analyze business, consumer and spending results and identify necessary actions needed for business.
• Build and develop strong relationships and work effectively with peers and others in Sales, Operations, R&D, and Trade Marketing functions.
• Lead definition and development of sales tools including brochures, collateral, point-of-sale pieces, and presentation materials.
• Provide effective, timely response to new products, promotions, and product changes, with priorities as determined by Sales and Marketing senior management.
• Ensure effective coordination of all marketing support activities to proactively respond to product development priorities.
• Work directly with advertising, graphic design, media and public relations agencies.
• Create and present product presentations to internal Sr. Leadership teams and licensed partners.
Education and Experience:
• BA/BS required, MBA preferred.
• 3-5 years Marketing related experience.
• Project management experience, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical skills, including experience using Microsoft Excel and knowledge of IRI and consumer research metrics.
• Experience working with advertising agencies.
Skills and Competencies:
• Strong presentation and communications skills
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational planning and follow-through abilities.