you’ll work on specific brand-building initiatives to support our Spirits Portfolio. You’ll manage multiple marketing platforms and brand objectives, to bring our Spirits business to the next level.
What You Will Do
- Manage brand-building initiatives for assigned Spirits brands
- Deliver annual brand plans to Marketing Leadership Team members.
- Maintain multiple brand platform ownership.
- Participate in identifying optimal account target based on a brand’s consumer target and positioning.
- Develop and implement on-premise focused testing programs to identify business-building initiatives.
- Lead cross functional teams to drive portions of a project/plan.
- Initiate project analyses and uses a variety of data sources to analyze relevant business situations and uncover business drivers and growth opportunities.
Research / Analytics
- Maintain complete awareness of brand variables and is fully prepared to communicate status to management in ad-hoc meetings.
- Use a variety of data sources to analyze relevant business situations and proactively recognize, evaluate, and address key business issues, drivers and growth opportunities.
- Observe and analyze new trends and competitive activities to seek out innovative ways to build channel effectiveness and efficiency.
- Track and update A&P budget for assigned brand.
What You Will Need
- Master’s degree plus 3 years of communications, finance, marketing, supply chain/supply planning, process development, new product development, project management, process engineering, or sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility. -OR- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of communications, finance, marketing, supply chain/supply planning, process development, new product development, project management, process engineering, or sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility. -OR- Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of Gallo experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience effectively presenting information to top management, public groups and boards of directors.
What Will Set You Apart
- Master of Business Administration degree plus 3 years of Gallo brand marketing experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Multiple Gallo marketing rotations.
- Experience training and developing junior level brand marketers in executing brand and organizational objectives.
- Experience managing business operations and leveraging basic finance and accounting principles.
- Skilled in reading, analyzing and interpreting common scientific and technical journals, financialreports and legal documents.
- Experienceresponding to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Experience writing speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions.
- Skilled in interpreting an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Experience performing work that is complex and varied in nature, requiring frequent evaluation, originality or ingenuity.
- Skilled in the use of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MSdatabase at an intermediate level; IRI, Brio and Spectra at a basic level.