Associate Branch Manager – Landscape Maintenance
We are searching for an authentic leader to take this large landscape maintenance branch located in a significant market to new levels of profitability, performance and sales. If you have the skill and desire to grow this dynamic company, we want to speak to you.
- Manage this large Branch as the right-hand person to the Branch Manager focused on leading your team to successfully grow their enhancement portfolio of projects and to achieve aggressive sales goals.
- Mentor and develop your team of direct reports with landscape maintenance expertise with willingness to roll up your sleeves and take action on sales opportunities.
- Collaboratively create and lead sales and growth strategies implementing best practices and use of technology that energize and optimize your team to be high-performance, result-oriented, and focused on sales, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Create an efficient, collaborative environment between sales, operations and customers to achieve the highest performance, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Financial acumen for budgets, forecasts, equipment, materials, labor with explanations for variances and suggested correction action.
- Analyze, understand and stay ahead of the industry and competitors.
A minimum of five (5) years of successful associate branch management, branch management or related experience with a track record of leading and continuously improving your team with best practices in growing the enhancement portfolio, profitability, performance and customer satisfaction.