Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Associate Benefit Manager to Providence Office Park in Portland, OR.
In this position you will:
- Be accountable for the critical daily operations, driving large and ongoing volume of the product system data and implementation process with detailed implementation planning through go live.
- Supports the Sr. Benefit and Product Implementation Manager to drive revenue and ensure compliance is met; as well as to improve the member experience.
- Work closely with staff and management at all levels within the organization to ensure the processes and system notifications are in place to administer all products and to achieve success indicators determined for each implementation.
- Manage resources and lead cross-functional teams with minimal supervision.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in health care administration, information technologies or business management and 5 years of experience in healthcare administration, product implementation, information technologies, or business management
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- 4 years of demonstrated work experience in organizing, facilitation, and healthcare administration
- Experience in product system implementation, process improvement, staff training, technical writing, policy/procedure development, and report writing .
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Education in Project Management methodology based on Project Management principles
- Experience leading cross-functional teams of professional level staff with proven oral presentation skills