We are actively recruiting an Associate Attorney, you will work with the Thrasio M&A team to provide drafting, negotiating and other corporate legal counsel in a variety of acquisitions across the ecommerce industry.
You will be responsible for participating in due diligence, drafting and negotiating term sheets and definitive transaction documentation, and supporting closing transactions and post-closing integration.
- Counsel and provide legal guidance on US Mergers & Acquisitions
- Draft, negotiate, and control workflow in connection with multiple simultaneous acquisitions
- Oversee and participate in due diligence, draft and negotiate term sheets and definitive transaction documentation; support closing transactions and post-closing integration
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE PARTY
- J. D. from an accredited US law school in the US and membership in at least one state bar, preferably Massachusetts or New York
- 3-6 years of relevant corporate law firm experience, including experience with mergers and acquisitions
- Ideal candidates with have strong skills in drafting and negotiating transaction documents and handling day-to-day demands and workflow requirements of a variety of acquisitions
- Must have excellent deal management capabilities, strong written and verbal communication skills, powerful analytical abilities and ability to work collaboratively as a team member
- Highly organized with critical attention to details, along with good time and priority task management
- Affable and collaborative teammate who thrives within an inclusive team and company where individual choices are respected and supportive
- Positive, self-motivated individual with a high level of enthusiasm and willingness to continue to learn and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments