When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Responsible for operation of enterprise data assets. Responsible for the data strategy for the enrichment, quality and growth of our enterprise data assets including contract, product and forms data to enable our analytics solutions for member activities within the clinical, supply and operational areas.
- Leads the strategy and operations associated with the creation and enrichment of member and master data to enable its use within member operations, enterprise analytics tools and consulting offerings
- Creates new strategies to increase the scalability and quality of existing data operations by increasing the use of automation and identifying areas for process improvement
- Works closely with OSS and product management teams to ensure data quality supports all existing and new products
- Manages staff responsible for operations of data processing tools. Works with development to ensure needed data services and capabilities are available at agreed SLAs
- Leads the strategy for the use of offshore resources and other technology tools to enrich our data
- Measures and monitors key performance indicators associated with cycle time, customer service and quality of operations
- Establishes operations associated with the delivery of enterprise data sets for members and other customers that are in compliance withenterprise governance policies
- Creates operations processes for new businesses and data. Works with product owners and development teams to ensure appropriate data intake operations are in place to support new products and data services
- Demonstrates a commitment to self-improvement as a leader by actively developing the Leadership, Professional and Technical competencies assigned
- 15+ years of relevant experience with theenterprise data assets and data management
- Presentation and facilitation
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Written and oral communications
- Time management
- Strong work ethic
- Results oriented
- Strong attention to details
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.