We are looking for Assoc Supply Chain Analyst for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: Assoc Supply Chain Analyst
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Assess and ensure the compliance of client, its Vendors and entities of client with all government import or export laws within assigned countries and regions.
- Must be comfortable with 5-10% international travel if converted to FTE
- Recent college graduates highly preferred.
- Pleaseshare GPA on resume or in write-up (3.5+ preferred)
- Must have back-end systems experience - some experience and interest designing a website but not a seasoned webmaster
- Execute processes and procedures (e.g., SOPs, work instructions) and may provide recommendations for updates for applicable Supply Chain functions
- Collaborate with departments (such as, clinical, sales, marketing, legal, etc.) within client in order to assess needs and perform actions required, across the entire supply chain continuum (e.g., plan, source, make and deliver) seeking to manage product flow including issues with limited scope
- Assist team members in assessing global vendors to ensure cost, quality, delivery, technical, and service capabilities to meet client requirements; identify and resolve supply chain issues
- Perform routine analysis to improve supply chain operations
- Execute supply chain related projects (e.g., NPD introductions)
- Other incidental duties assigned by Leadership
Education and Experience:
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Global Supply Chain, and Quality systems (e.g., JDE) preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills
- Ability to develop compliance processes and procedures
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of client policies, procedures and guidelines relevant to local and/or global supply chain including FDA and ISO laws and regulations applicable to medical device industry
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment, including immediate supervisor, other team members in the section or group, and vendors/suppliers.