"GENERAL SUMMARY: Perform engineering work developing new and updating existing software applications that support our external customers; work includes clinical, verification test, engineering test, service, and operations. Develop and document software to add new and modified functionality to current and new applications. The position works with marketing, other software developers, electrical engineers, clinical, service, operations, and verification engineers in a team environment to meet business and quality objectives, and synthesize market needs into quality software implementation. MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop software applications to meet customer and system requirements
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Manage continuous integration servers for software builds
- Assist with system adiministrator duties for software tools
- Assist with validation of tools used for development
- Maintain code and perform appropriate regression testing
- Troubleshoot and debug software, and automated test systems
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to program in C and C++ for developing applications
- Demonstrated understanding of and ability to follow good software development processes
- Understand and follow good software development processes.
- Personable, able to work well in an open team environment.
- Good verbal and written documentation and communication skills.
- Shell scripting, and GCC Tools (e.g. Make).
- Automation and script development (e.g. Python, Ruby etc.)
- Office environment requiring significant time (>75%) using standard office equipment including computer keyboard, monitor and mouse
- May require extended hours during critical project milestones
"Work From Home: NoTravel Percentage: None