We are looking for Assoc Learning and Development Specialist for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: Assoc Learning and Development Specialist
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Responsible for coordinating learning opportunities supported by Business Excellence and Global Talent Management and Learning.
Essential job functions:
- Coordinate routine aspects of learning operations events (e.g., logistics, reserving conference rooms, scheduling catering, ordering and processing print production and shipping materials, on-site contact for vendor and learners, and setting up/taking down meeting space for training sessions)
- Schedule course offerings for registration.
- Process course evaluation forms and offer feedback for facilitators as well as general comments on the programs.
- Submit course offerings and training schedules to be uploaded in Learning Management System (LMS).
- Monitor course roster and route to appropriate team member for next steps.
- Manage the call for charters and other logistics that go along with the submission of projects for Green Belt and Black Belt.
- Submit invoices for all training engagements.
- Primary support for Black Belt, Green Belt and Yellow Belt programs in Irvine, will assist with materials for Draper Utah site when needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diplomarequired; Human Resources Certification or a Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Human Resources or Business Degree is preferred.
- Good computer skills including usage of MS Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint; LMSexperiencepreferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Must have self-directed initiative, organizational and record keeping skills, and attention to detail.
- Moderate knowledge and understanding of policies, procedures, and requirements as it relates to learning operations.
- Good knowledge and understanding of course offerings and training programs.
- Work with immediate colleagues, other departments, and supervisors in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams.
- Able to receive and provide feedback in a professional, direct, and tactful manner.