We are looking for Assoc Labeling Graphics Specialist for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: Assoc Labeling Graphics Specialist
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- May extend bur not expected to convert. Also, may be asked to work overtime or weekends to meet deadlines.
- This is not a regular occurrence but the candidate should be flexible to this request.
- Develop new and establish labeling artwork/design in support of new product launches and sustaining projects for domestic and global business at client
- Ensure appropriate and necessary labeling to meet regulatory requirements, with focus on sustaining products.
- Create and execute detailed illustrations and accurately implement labeling content and graphics in diverse language text while complying with client's standards and procedures.
- Analyze, evaluate and plan the method of approach for implementing redlined text and graphics for labeling while resolving critical issues by evaluating the risks and identifying new alternatives.
- Serve as a leader and technical expert for labeling graphic and artwork activities by identifying, defining and implementing process improvement solutions and special project assignments to support global labeling team across different business units.
- Manage any update or change to global labeling standards/procedures, training plans and process improvements, routing and approval of assigned labeling deliverables through ECR and PLM processes.
- Reformat of damaged or lost labeling and management of native and distributed artwork and illustration files within PLM and other locations.
- Analyze automated software solutions and implement design in the Content Management System (CMS).
- Analyze and propose solution to resolve non-conformance departmental/supplier issues, applying data analysis methods and specification research techniques to identify the root causes and develop corrective actions.
- Support process improvement projects including proposing and implementing solutions
- Other incidental duties
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the graphics industry, and a high level proficiency of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, on the Macintosh platform required, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or ProE preferred. Experience with Content Management System (CMS) is preferred.
- Strong computer skills including usage of MS Office Suite; experience with MS Project preferred
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills to drive achievement of objectives
- Organizational skills, time management skills and a self-starter, proven success adhering to project schedules and timelines
- Ability to produce results
- Must be detail oriented and willing to learn.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. If no degree, the candidate should have more than 2 years of experience.
- 2 Years years experience in graphics design in a regulated industry