IQVIA is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
An exciting opportunity is available for a candidate to join the US & Canada Regional Business (RBU) Unit team. The dynamic and ambitious individual selected for this role will have the opportunity to work with key business stakeholders whilst working day-to-day on key people priorities affecting the RBU. Under broad guidance from the VP, HR, US & Canada and the Dir, Program Mgmt , the successful candidate will act as an Associate Human Resources Program Management Director , providing project management expertise, supporting employee engagement initiatives and high-quality HR operational support across the region.
Key role attributes include:
- Strategic and consultative approach to business partnering
- Ability to partner and lead across multiple functions and teams to solve complex problems
- Creative problem-solver who can analyze complex data using consistent methodologies, were possible
- Ability to synthesize and visualize key insights and trends
- Capable of managing competing priorities, while delivering high-quality work products, consistently
- Desire to develop personally and the HR community to be skilled, analytical and business-focused to understand the IQVIA business and to support revenue and profit targets through the effective delivery of HR analytics and programs
- Capable of organizing thought process and approach and can tell a story using PowerPoint
- Drive the RBU's HR process calendar and cadence and provide HR program management support to the HR team . Programs include performance management, annual succession planning, compensation planning, etc.
- Translate global HR processes into clear, efficient and effective RBU specific processes.
- Contribute to operational excellence through ideas and initiatives which improve our service and ensure we work efficiently.
- Prepare and coordinate the quarterly Operating Review people analysis and presentations. Conduct ad-hoc HR analysis and produce HR metrics .
- Build effective relationships with HR and business leaders to proactively support client needs.
- Assist the VP, HR in designing and implementing changes in organi z ational structure and processes, work design and team-based processes
- Provide project management expertise to people programs and initiatives as and when required such as driving global change initiatives
- Drive and manage employee engagemen t events, surveys and initiatives . Serve as program manager, managing a team on local, RBU level, and philanthropic employees events and respective team members. This role will be capturing activities nationally and managing local teams.
- Support the RBU acquisition agenda and provide continued HR integration support for prior acquisitions
- Serve as the key liaison between global programs and RBU level approach on implementation
- Build project plans, identify resources, plan and execute on highly visible RBU and corporate level projects
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required
- Experience across various aspects of human resources
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills with strong delivery focus
- Ability to lead and influence without direct authority
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and ever changing environment
- Resilience and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities
- Ability to manage a varied workload to achieve agreed deadlines without compromising quality or standards. Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Confidentiality, integrity and the ability to handle sensitive information/situations in a professional manner
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, presentation and communication skills . Must be able to build pivot tables, graphs and incorporate qualitative data to tell a story.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled