Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The Associate Director, Human Resources will work in close collaboration with the business leader and HR Director to implement strategic HR related projects and initiatives. To be successful in this role, the candidate must have strategic HR expertise working in growth client teams, creative/thinking outside the box culture, challenging the status quo, and providing strategic HR guidance. In addition, regular collaboration with senior leadership and key stakeholders to deliver world-class HR support to clients is key.
• Understands business partner/client markets and with guidance from Dir, Human Resources translates business partner/client goals into proactive human resources plans to enable successful achievement of business results.
• Provides guidance and oversees management of human resources activities such as recruitment, performance review, benefits, training and employee
relations, and resolves problems requiring senior management intervention.
• Develops and implements near-term human resources plans that are effective in addressing organization issues and are consistent with business goals.
• Responds to management and employee inquiries regarding policies,
procedures and programs.
• Organizes plans for human resources initiatives with assistance and counsel from more senior HR Business Partner or HR specialist and integrates those
plans across businesses/functions to ensure synergy and coordination.
• Communicates human resources strategies, initiatives, and processes to client businesses.
• May assist management in: resolving employee relations and communications
issues by proactively analyzing and communicating findings to management along with solutions to enhance current state; in designing and implementing
changes in organizational structure and processes, work design, team-based processes and organizational communications; and, in analyzing trends within the organization in turnover, hiring, promotions and separations to determine support or action needed to adjust unfavorable trends.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of seven (7) years related Human Resources experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Thorough knowledge of human resources policies and procedures as well as national and local laws.
Organization Reporting and Scope:
• Typically reports to: Dir, Human Resources
• Management scope (number of full-time employees): 0
• Excellent interviewing skills. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Effective relationship building skills and consultative approach.