IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is currently recruiting for an Associate Director, HR Business Partner for its Commercial Solutions Business division. Reporting to the Senior Director, HR, Commercial Solutions, this role will be the primary Senior HR Business Partner responsible for providing strategic and operational HR support to multiple VP-level leaders and management teams. In collaboration with senior management, this role will align the HR priorities to the business strategy and will lead/partner with the other HR functionality areas and operations teams to direct/oversee the overall HR delivery and capability builds. This role will lead a team of HR professionals, including geographically remote team members, in a direct line or matrix structure and will be part of the Commercial Solutions HR Leadership team.
- Act as Business Partner to develop and direct the HR business plan in alignment with and in support of the business goals and objectives.
- Design and lead implementation of solutions to enhance and grow the business, including organizational design and development, management and talent development, employee engagement initiatives, ensuring effective and efficient delivery of HR services and functions.
- Lead activities and initiatives associated with change management involving reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions.
- Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to management teams as necessary.
- Provide advice, guidance and direct support on all aspects related to people management to senior management.
- Partner with HR specialist functions/Centers of Excellence to ensure delivery against strategic business imperatives and deliver solutions to meet business needs.
- Lead the implementation of projects within HR and across the business for the day-to-day development of redesign and new local and global HR initiatives.
- Provide HR Partnering management coaching and counseling to business leaders and managers to effectively meet business line/region goals.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years (AD) or 7+ of progressive HR experience as a generalist or combination of generalist and specialist experience
- Experience operating with senior/executive management teams
- Knowledge of the life sciences, healthcare, pharmaceutical, consulting or technology industries
- Excellent problem-solving, judgment and decision-making skills. Strong ability to analyze, manipulate and understand data.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Strong business acumen.
- Expert coaching and counseling skills
- Strong process and project management skills
- Experience working in a highly matrixed HR environment
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality