We are looking for Assoc Documentation Specialist for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: Assoc Documentation Specialist
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- May be asked to work overtime or weekends to meet deadline.
- This is not a regular occurrence but the candidate should be flexible if requested.
- Position is not expected to convert but may extend.
- Ensure appropriate and necessary documentation is in place to meet client Quality System in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Review change package against governing procedures interact with departments to complete the change package, and release final change package.
- Perform incorporation of approved changes to documentation (e.g. JDE data entry and verify correct implementation)
- Participate in special projects, complete assigned tasks and deliverables
- Evaluate changes proposed by initiators and provide feedback.
- Other incidental duties assigned by Leadership
- Experience with computer skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint), Outlook, Internet
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Thorough, conscientious and results oriented working style
- Team oriented
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment
- Good computer skills in usage of MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience with project management and project management software tools preferred
- 2 years of recent relevant experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of experience w/out degree.
- Medical Device experience highly preferred.
- Color vision test required.
- Near sight vision test required.
- Must be able to see 20/20 with glasses or contacts.