Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Lead training content design, development, and implementation. Partner with marketing teams and agencies to ensure training content is accurate and up to date for all training needs. Lead discussions with all key stakeholders in the Medical/Legal/Regulatory/Compliance process to ensure all relevant materials are approved.
- Develop, manage and implement effective training initiatives that stay within budget and drive sales results
- Responsible for the leadership and facilitation of all corporately run training classes. Partner with the Field Training Managers and FSTs to execute training classes
- Effectively manages content and learning continuum within Digital Learning Platforms
- Must be a product knowledge, managed care and selling skills expert and continuously develop self in those areas. Strong clinical expertise in Migraine preferred
- Facilitation, coaching, and influencing skills are critical role requires leadership within the class room, within cross functional teams and during field interactions.
- Partners with training coordinator/admin to ensure programs are effectively managed
- Partners with marketing, sales leadership, medical/legal/regulatory/compliance, and other departments, as needed, to create and implement specific training material
- Partners with field training managers to support, develop and execute regional training programs. Facilitation of these programs is also possible.
- Continuously assesses training and development needs of the salesforce and coordinates training resources to address these needs to ensure the long-term development of the US General Medicine team.
Sales & Marketing Communication Activities
- Works with AVP and Director of Learning & Development, and sales leadership to recommend, support and direct learning strategy and tactics
- Develops and nourishes relationships with field sales to provide sales training and marketing leadership with a clear understanding of field needs to support product positioning, address competitive promotional efforts, and to assess the success of the various communication tools
- Participates in brand team field input calls
- Minimum of 5 years pharmaceutical industry-related sales experience
- Strong clinical expertise in the Gastrointestinal disease state preferred
- Experience in training, field management experience in pharmaceutical industry a plus.
- Experience with successful project development, management, execution, and multitasking
- Experience in delivering impactful group presentations
- Bachelor's degree or higher is required