Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
• The Associate Director of Professional Practice provides support to the professional practice leadership of the HUP Pharmacy Department.
• The Associate Director of Professional Practice helps to create a patient and customer focused organization in support of the delivery of the highest quality care.
• The Associate Director of Professional Practice attracts and develops a team of highly capable, committed managers and staff, who share a passion for patient and customer centered care.
• The Associate Director of Professional Practice partners with the Director of Pharmacy Services for the Department of Pharmacy Services in developing strategic, operating and financial plans to accomplish the Departments goals and objectives of UPHS.
• Directly lead teams of Pharmacist to provide optimal Pharmaceutical Care to the patients of HUP. This includes approximates to 23 Unit Based Pharmacists (UBCP’s), 16 Pharmacist Specialists, and number of Decentralized Clinical Pharmacists.
• The Associate Director helps to create a patient and customer focused organization in support of the delivery of the highest quality care. In addition, the position attracts and develops a team of highly capable, committed managers and staff; who share a passion for patient centered care. Interfaces with professional associations as a representative of the organization to identify benchmarks and productivity measures.
Current pharmacy license to practice in the state of Pennsylvania. Pharm. D from an accredited College of Pharmacy. Licensed or eligible for licensure in PA.
Completion of a Pharmacy Practice Residency and a Specialty Residency (preferred).
3- 5years of practice and or leadership experience in Pharmacy. Preferred: M.S., MBA, or other equivalent graduate degree.
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Job ID: 66903