The Associate Director, Brand Marketing for selumetinib will be responsible for the integrated strategy and implementation of marketing plans for the brand. This position will have responsibility for both development of the strategy as well as its implementation across key elements of the brand strategic plan.
This position will report directly into the Commercial Brand Director and will work in close partnership with other members of the cross-functional team.
This position is based at our Gaithersburg, MD campus, headquarters for our US Oncology and the Oncology Business Unit.
Essential Job Functions:
- Define and facilitate development of the brand’s pre and post launch promotional plan and programs and ensure their consistency with brand strategy.
- Partner with Business Insights and Market Research Team to define success metrics and analyze performance of marketing programs on an ongoing basis.
- Assess investment viability of programs based on anticipated ROI/value/impact and formulate recommendations for future plans based on learnings.
- Collaborate with other functional areas and lead the review process to ensure legal/regulatory compliance and medical accuracy of all marketing materials.
- Help lead pre-launch planning and annual operational planning by shaping the tactical plan and budgetrequired to achieve the brand’s stated objectives.
- Develop and communicate field promotional strategy and assets and monitor field performance against KPIs.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen skills, as role is responsible for managing multiple program budgets, timelines, process and procedures.
- Manage partner agency relationships, workflow and related expense budgets.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 8+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with experience in one or more of the following: market access, brand marketing, sales, pricing or market research/analytics, strategic planning
- Prior in-line HCP marketing experience highly preferred
- Oncology, rare disease or specialty care experience highly preferred
- Experience across multiple promotional channels (Personal, Non-Personal and Digital, Patient marketing) preferred
- Great oral and written communication skills, with ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex constructs
- Ability to manage multifaceted projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead a cross functional team
Job reference: R-048850