At Carrier, we're in the process of fast-growing our digital capabilities and optimizing our software development processes. Together, we'll transform our products and services to build a more seamless and creative digital experience for our employees, customers, partners and suppliers.
As part of this transformation, we are looking for a dynamic individual to lead the DT program operations leader within the Digital organization. As part of the separation efforts, you will provide strategic leadership and direction to the go forward DT projects that are net new as part of Digital separation. This would include digital technology teams in partnership with various functional organizations. You would be experienced as a chief of staff for technology teams or running complex programs specially focused on business/digital integrations/strategy consulting/operations.
- Program coordination – Influence and manage the separation program deliverables in conjunction with the Corporate teams and other PMO partners. This would include successfully getting results across cross-functional teams spanning across functions and regions.
- New build projects – Own and drive program management operations across all the global sites/employee population for new build resulting from separation project.
- Clone and Cleanse management and migration - You would be leading the management of clone and cleanse systems ensuring all the systems perform efficiently for Carrier. Responsibilities also include managing migration for systems from Corp Infrastructures to Carrier owned infrastructures.
- Program updates – Drive leadership updates/rhythms and accountability on deliverables through periodic reviews/updates.
- Program risk assessment – Perform risk assessment reviews on technology migration workstreams.
- Communication – Clearly and succinctly communicate with key business partners, including senior executives, to get results. Must be able to build long term business relationships.
- Maintain exceptional leadership skills
- Be a highly analytical leader, with a natural eye for identifying efficient and effective system solutions to highly diverse and complex business and technical problems.
- Take responsibility for setting the agenda, driving issues forward and quickly identify the root of any problem.
Education / Certifications
Bachelor's degree in information technology or Finance with relevant technology experience of a minimum of 10 years of experience. Master's degree is helpful.
- Proven experience and comfortable in making timely, difficult decisions to ensure project priorities meet critical business needs and timelines.
- Deep understanding of business strategy and ability to translate strategy into viable technology solutions.
- Action oriented and results driven with an ability to drive new and creative solutions in alignment to the organizations / functions strategy.
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with key business partners is critical, including senior executives.
- Strategy/consulting experience would be a plus.