As an Associate Director, Field Medical Affairs, you will play a pivotal role as a field-based professional within Immunology. Use your expertise that will provision the business objectives across the product life cycle. We deliver strategic and operational support by establishing, developing, maintaining scientific exchange with medical specialists, health care professionals, and payers, aligned with our strategic objectives. We provide clinical and health economic information that enhances the value and appropriate use of Regeneron products. You will work on clinical research sites and investigators, and support of research activities as directed by the Global Medical Functional head.
Responsibilities of this role are to ensure accurate exchange and distribution of clinical and scientific information relevant to in-line and pipeline products in a timely, ethical and customer-focused manner
A typical day may include
- Engaging in scientific discussions with medical and scientific specialists, including Healthcare Professionals and population health decision makers ("payers") consistent with Medical Affairs objectives.
- Demonstrates deep scientific expertise about assigned molecules/products and the associated therapeutic area to exchange relevant information and insights with specialists within a region
- Builds and develop relationships with key external scientific and medical specialists and organizations in a region to ensure strong understanding of evolving healthcare trends across the relevant therapeutic area landscape
- Shapes and executes local medical strategy based on Global Medical Affairs strategy within planned timelines
This may be for you if:
- Enjoy working independently in the field, while having an impact on the company's mission.
- You are passionate about developing knowledge of and sharing clinical scientific data
- You like working corroboratively and developing relationships in academic and clinical practice settings
- You have the innate ability to balance multiple initiatives, prioritize them and execute them independently, while excelling at keeping all partners advised and engaged
To be considered for this position, you must have a Clinical/Science Degree required (e.g., MD, PharmD, PhD) with a minimum of 5 years related work experience (clinical, managed care, or industry experience). Experience in Dermatology, Respiratory or Immunology is preferred as is experience as a field medical representative. It is required to have the ability to communicate and disseminate scientific and clinical data
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.