The Actuarial Programmer will work closely with other actuaries and actuarial students and will collaborate with our client support, system design and marketing professionals. They will design and implement new features for AXIS and solve actuarial issues posed by our clients.
- Developed various features and bug fixes in AXIS.
- Provide client support for end users.
- Provide technical training & direction for actuarialstudents.
- Perform code review with otherprogrammers.
- Research and review new technologies that can be integrated into company product.
- Specialize in an actuarial topic.
- Participate in Interest Groups and Working Groups.
- Train others.
- Other duties as assigned.
GGY a Moody’s Analytics Company is an actuarial software company located in Toronto, Ontario, devoted to developing, maintaining, and supporting GGY AXIS. This is an integrated, full-featured actuarial software product used in Canada, US and around the world.
- Strong interest in actuarial systems or a double major in actuarial and computer science.
- Working toward completion of actuarial exams and making good progress.
- Experience in object oriented programming.
- Strong analytical & technical skills – excellent research capabilities.
- Good communications skills.