A respected regional broker is actively seeking an Assisent Account Executive for its commercial lines division. A successful candidate is a dynamic individual willing and able to embrace the firm’s fast paced environment and make an immediate contribution.
· To help the servicing of the insurance needs for accounts ranging for $50k to 200k in revenues.
. Work within a team of 2 Account Managers.
· Interface with the top management and C-suite contacts at prospects and clients.
· Participate in all daily service and renewal activities with producer,
internal team, and all external vendors.
· Ability to compile, analyze, and interpret financial information and
data to facilitate decision making.
· Learn product knowledge as well as an understanding of risk
management concepts including loss ratios, accruals, accounting, along with the knowledge of when they are useful to clients.
· Bachelors degree required.
· 2 years of professional experience working at a broker.
P & C License a PLUS.
Working experience using an in-house system such as APPLIED, AMS360, or SAGITTA.