The Assisted Living Director oversees the operations of the community's Assisted Living program, aligning resident needs, state regulations, and Bonaventure Senior Living policies and procedures to provide exceptional care to residents. As the leader of the health services staff, the Assisted Living Director is responsible for hiring, training, scheduling and records in the Assisted Living department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hire, train, supervise and schedule care staff members
- Coordinate and monitor all services relating to resident care needs through service plans
- Update Care and services to residents as needed through communication logs and service plans; meet with residents and family members to review service plans and charges
- Provide hands on training and support to Med-aide and Caregiving staff
- Alert the Registered Nurse Consultant when the resident has a change of condition
- Conduct timely Audits of the medication administration program to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Address resident and family concerns in a timely and appropriate manner
- Model leadership and maturity to staff; present professionally to residents and family members
We are a fast paced, socially diverse organization. We pride ourselves on our services and culture. The Assisted Living Director is THE LEADER of the Assisted Living and sets the tone, energy and attitude for every staff person and resident.
- Excellent compensation package
- Generous 401K program
- Medical and dental benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off
- Education reimbursements
- Excellent team environment
- Opportunity to develop your personalized career path and grow within the company
- Experience as Caregiver, Med-Aide, or CNA.
- Have or obtain state certifications.
- Ability to communicate with a culturally diverse care staff and residents.
- Model leadership, respect, & Maturity to team members, residents and their families.
- Demonstrated experience supervising team members and providing training and support staff.
- Understand and follow State regulations as well Company policy & guidelines.