Silver Creek Retirement and Assisted Living Community is seeking an Assisted Living Director to join our dedicated team. We are ALWAYS ready to provide training and support to energetic, compassionate, thoughtful individuals who express a desire to make a difference in the lives of our community’s Senior Residents.
If you have a passion for working with seniors and are driven to make a difference in their lives, we encourage you to apply.
- Assist to help hire, train, supervise and schedule caregiving staff members.
- Coordinate and monitor all services relating to resident care needs through service plans.
- Update Care and services to residents as needed through communication logs and service plans.
- Provide hands on training and support to Med-aide and Caregiving staff.
- Alert the Registered Nurse Consultant when the resident has a change of condition.
- Conduct timely Audits of the medication administration program to assure accuracy and completeness.
- Address resident and family concerns in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Model leadership and maturity to staff, Residents, and families.
As a company, we believe in the growth and development of our staff members. Individuals who demonstrate competency, compassion, and drive have opportunity to advance within our company.
- Excellent compensation package
- Generous 401K program
- Medical and dental benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off
- Education reimbursements
- Excellent team environment
We are a fast paced, socially diverse organization. We pride ourselves on our services and culture.
- Experience as Caregiver, Med-Aide, or CNA.
- Have or obtain state certifications.
- Ability to communicate with a culturally diverse care staff and residents.
- Model leadership, respect, & Maturity to team members, residents and their families.
- Demonstrated experience supervising team members and providing training and support staff.
- Understand and follow State regulations as well Company policy & guidelines.