We are ALWAYS ready to provide training and support to energetic, compassionate, thoughtful individuals who express a desire to make a difference in the lives of our community’s Senior Residents.
If you have a passion for working with seniors and are driven to make a difference in their lives, we encourage you to apply.
- Assist to help hire, train, supervise and schedule caregiving staff members.
- Coordinate and monitor all services relating to resident care needs through service plans.
- Update Care and services to residents as needed through communication logs and service plans.
- Provide hands on training and support to Med-aide and Caregiving staff.
- Alert the Registered Nurse Consultant when the resident has a change of condition.
- Conduct timely Audits of the medication administration program to assure accuracy and completeness.
- Address resident and family concerns in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Model leadership and maturity to staff, Residents, and families.
As a company, we believe in the growth and development of our staff members. Individuals who demonstrate competency, compassion, and drive have opportunity to advance within our company.
- Excellent compensation package
- Generous 401K program
- Medical and dental benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off
- Education reimbursements
- Excellent team environment
We are a fast paced, socially diverse organization. We pride ourselves on our services and culture.
- Experience as Caregiver, Med-Aide, or CNA.
- Have or obtain state certifications.
- Ability to communicate with a culturally diverse care staff and residents.
- Model leadership, respect, & Maturity to team members, residents and their families.
- Demonstrated experience supervising team members and providing training and support staff.
- Understand and follow State regulations as well Company policy & guidelines.